[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] systemd explanations
- Subject: [Discuss] systemd explanations
- From: js0000 at gmail.com (john saylor)
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:05:05 -0500
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <56C53172.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
run() On 02/18/16 12:36, Steve Litt wrote: > It's too bad. OpenBSD is an excellent OS that always works right. But > if the cost of using OpenBSD is hearing all that anti-Linux stuff, > perhaps I better stay away from it. hmm ... you can run openBSD without looking at any of the mailing lists or comments. i just switched about a year ago and have been very happy [well, firefox keeps crashing on google drive, but chrome does not- coincidence?] also, i think you can find people making comments that are idiotic hurtful or just ignorant just about anywhere on the network discussing anything you might imagine [and probably some things that you have not imagined] ...