[Discuss] My Bank's Web Site is Behaving Oddly

The domain leaderbank.com is acting odd for me...

Last Friday the URL I paste to go to my bank
(https://www.leaderbank.com) quit working. After some futzing, I tried
switching form https and doing just http, and I got what looks like a
parking page. I looked at the whois and the domain got renewed on
Friday, and the holder is cloaked/private.

I called the bank and said their domain expired, and it was news to the
person I talked to. Today, I look again, and it all looks the same.

There are some cases that work.

  - Using Firefox on my phone over a T-Mobile data link seems to work,
but using it as a hotspot and connecting from my Linux machine does not.

  - Doing a VPN to a Linux machine at Linode works for my Nexus 7
tablet, but not from my Linux machine.

The SSL certificate is held by incapsula, an instant looking version of
Akamai.

Is someone doing a MitM here that isn't terribly robust for Linux? Or is
the bank doing this and they made a change on Friday that isn't very
robust for Linux?

Thanks,

-kb, the Kent who isn't going to log in to his bank until he is
convinced it is legit, and not until he can  get it to work.

P.S. My new Dell XPS 13 notebook has been upgraded to 500GB SSD (good
price at Microcenter!) and seems to mostly work.