[Discuss] Can't play videos in Firefox

The videos play on my system. Initially, when I read your email I didn't
have any sound.
But I went to the sound settings since I use USB earphones. It is working
fine now. I don't want to pay for a Washington Post subscription. Facebook
videos and you tube all work fine and at the same time.
You have seen my settings for RPM Fusion. I'll test on my laptop shortly.