[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Who here makes house calls?
- Subject: [Discuss] Who here makes house calls?
- From: nancythewriter7 at gmail.com (Nancy Allison)
- Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:01:17 -0500
Seriously, I am so frustrated and disgusted I will not visit one more site and follow one more set of incomprehensible suggestions. I have previously gotten my Brother HL-L2320D and HP Envy 4502 to work with Linux 16.04 and Fedora 28. I cannot get them to work with Fedora 29. NOTE: I have never, ever had a painless outcome when updating a Linux distro. Every single time, whether Ubunto or Fedora, something major has broken. Currently, both printers show up in the Printers utility for Fedora 29. They show up in LibreOffice but neither will print. Neither shows when I attempt to print a PDF. I have already tried various suggestions relating to CUPS and the Brother driver. I need someone else's expertise to solve this for me. I am sick of struggling with this stuff. Seriously, who on this list can help with this and is willing to make a house call (for pay, of course). --Nancy
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting Reminder Wednesday, February 20, 2019 Bob Frankston works in progress
- Next by Date: [Discuss] mouse behavior
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting Reminder Wednesday, February 20, 2019 Bob Frankston works in progress
- Next by thread: [Discuss] mouse behavior