The current virtual map was set up a while ago for postfix.

For every list, what I did back then was set up something like this that
corresponds to the aliases set up by mailman

61ahc at 61ahc.org                 61ahc at lists.blu.org

61ahc-admin at 61ahc.org           61ahc-admin at lists.blu.org

61ahc-owner at 61ahc.org           61ahc-owner at lists.blu.org

61ahc-request at 61ahc.org         61ahc-request at lists.blu.org

61ahc-post at 61ahc.org            61ahc-post at lists.blu.org

61ahc-bounces at 61ahc.org         61ahc-bounces at lists.blu.org

I think that mailman will set up the appropriate virtual domains once I
set it up in mm_cfg.py

Comments??

--

Jerry Feldman <Jerry.Feldman at algorithmics.com>

Algorithmics (US), Inc Suite 2-400

275 Grove St.

Newton, MA 02466

617-663-5220

617-663-5391 (fax)

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and proprietary to Algorithmics Incorporated and its affiliates ("Algorithmics"). If received in error, use is prohibited. Please destroy, and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. Algorithmics does not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Any commitment intended to bind Algorithmics must be reduced to writing and signed by an authorized signatory.