[BLU] Re: 3 Questions

> the problem I've always had with this is if you're already looking at a
> website and there is a URL in the URL field, there's no way to paste the
> new URL so it will replace the old one.  So you have to highlight the URL
> in the browser, wipe it out, go back to where the new URL is, highlight
> it, go back to the browser, then click to paste into the broowser's URL
> field.

Copy the URL into the clipboard from it's source, say an email message.
Click ONCE on the URL field to activate the 'I' cursor.
Type CTRL+A to get to the beginning of the line.
Type CTRL+K to kill the current line.
Click the middle mouse button to paste the new URL.

Mark Andreesen uses emacs.
All line editing/text editing commands in Communicator use emacs bindings.

ccb

--
Charles C. Bennett, Jr.			VA Linux Systems
Systems Engineer,			25 Burlington Mall Rd., Suite 300