VMPlayer and qemu on Linux

On 7/5/07, Myrle Francis <mafmanet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I just read from the current issue of Linux magazine (article: Run your
> windows with vmware) that it has a technology know as RAW Device Mapping
> (RDM) which apparently allows you to run your windows partition from your
> Linux Partition. This seems very exciting & I can wait to give it a try....

Yes, I had been doing this for many years before I switched to Linux
full time.  However, I would choose VMware Server over VMware Player
any day.  The name is confusing, but it offers more functionality for
the same price of FREE...

Of course, you could also use Qemu, VirtualBox, Xen, KVM, etc etc etc
--
Kristian Hermansen

believed to be clean.