VMPlayer and qemu on Linux

I'm running an existing xp installation off of vmplayer on Linux at
work, where we are not allowed to run Linux and are supposed to only
run windows.  It took a bit of tweaking, and with some new recent
updates to module-init-utils and gtk, hacking was necessary.  I don't
mind any of that, though.

I'm curious about VMware running windows on a new intel mac, though.
Or vmware on a new intel mac running linux, and having  windows and
mac running at the same time.  If anyone is trying anything this, let
us know any results.. or if anyone has pointers, let me know!

Thanks..

ps.  maybe over the weekend, I can post the vmware configuration to
the list.. anyone interested?

--
Chadwick

On 7/5/07, Myrle Francis <mafmanet-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I just read from the current issue of Linux magazine (article: Run your
> windows with vmware) that it has a technology know as RAW Device Mapping
> (RDM) which apparently allows you to run your windows partition from your
> Linux Partition. This seems very exciting & I can wait to give it a try....

believed to be clean.