Re: dump or Legato Networker?

 I'd really like to thank everyone who responded, and I encourage the responses
to keep coming!  (if the list as a whole doesn't want to be "spammed" with this
threat, I absolustely welcome individual responses).

I'm currently at the LISA conference in Dallas but will absolutely perform a
restore test first thing when I get back to the office next week.   From what
I've seen of the dumps, the dump file sizes appear to be properly backing up
everything.

What I'd like to find out, and I just haven't man'ed it yet, is if I can
perform a view/list of dumped files, and maybe restore one or two
files/directories to test, without having to restore everything.  Again, this
is my first time using dump/restore in production.  One or two examples I
*should* be fine from there.

Thanks again!

Scott

believed to be clean.