Boston Linux & Unix (BLU) Home | Calendar | Mail Lists | List Archives | Desktop SIG | Hardware Hacking SIG
Wiki | Flickr | PicasaWeb | Video | Maps & Directions | Installfests | Keysignings
Linux Cafe | Meeting Notes | Blog | Linux Links | Bling | About BLU

BLU Discuss list archive


November 30, 2007

11:18 pm :: Re: includes (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:37 pm :: re: includes (dan moylan-3 )

10:09 pm :: Re: includes (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:14 pm :: Opening remote files (gnome apps) [was: a way to check your ISP] (G Rundlett )

08:31 pm :: Display configuring (Nicholas Bodley )

07:12 pm :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Scott R. Ehrlich )

05:55 pm :: re: includes (jfinkels )

04:53 pm :: re: includes (dan moylan-3 )

02:50 pm :: Re: c-includes (jfinkels )

02:45 pm :: Re: c-includes (Gregory Boyce-3 )

02:34 pm :: c-includes (dan moylan-3 )

10:05 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:53 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Derek Atkins )

09:46 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:37 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Matthew Gillen )

09:24 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Derek Atkins )

05:33 am :: Re: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

05:02 am :: Re: Ubumtu? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:12 am :: a way to check if your ISP (i.e. Comcast) is blocking your net (Jay Kramer )

02:09 am :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

02:05 am :: Re: Ubumtu? (dj_segfault )


November 29, 2007

11:52 pm :: Re: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:09 pm :: Ubumtu? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:13 pm :: Re: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (jherm )

10:02 pm :: Re: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (Ben Holland )

09:28 pm :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (Matt Galster-4 )

07:25 pm :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (laymusic )

07:17 pm :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

06:30 pm :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

05:50 pm :: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (laymusic )

05:49 pm :: Re: Windows Vista drivers (or Netflix watch now on Linux) (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

05:01 pm :: Re: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

04:49 pm :: Re: host.conf(5), hosts(5), host(1) question (Gregory Boyce-3 )

04:46 pm :: Re: host.conf(5), hosts(5), host(1) question (Alex Pennace )

04:32 pm :: host.conf(5), hosts(5), host(1) question (Bob - BLU )

12:49 pm :: Re: Awesome linux desktops (Samuel Baldwin )

12:18 pm :: Awesome linux desktops (markw-4 )

11:59 am :: Re: Discuss Digest, Vol 13, Issue 44 (markw-4 )

10:20 am :: Re: debugging and fixing wireless rt61pci driver (Jarod Wilson )

09:12 am :: Re: SCO Update (Jerry Feldman-2 )

08:58 am :: Re: Deleting files from dump? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

08:50 am :: Deleting files from dump? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

08:37 am :: [OT] admin position in RI (Jack Daniel )

00:29 am :: debugging and fixing wireless rt61pci driver (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 28, 2007

10:21 pm :: Re: SCO Update (garulbricht7 )

09:59 pm :: Re: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (dj_segfault )

09:53 pm :: Fwd: Migrate an x86_64 box to i386 without reinstall (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:26 pm :: Re: SCO Update (Dan Ritter-2 )

09:26 pm :: Re: SCO Update (Bob - BLU )

08:46 pm :: Re: SCO Update (Nathan Meyers-2 )

08:39 pm :: Re: SCO Update (Dinesh Shah (દિનેશ શાહ/दिनेश शाह) )

11:34 am :: SCO Update (Jerry Feldman-2 )

09:33 am :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Paul Jameson )

01:02 am :: Re: OT: Hackers at Milton Academy alter records, cause havoc (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 27, 2007

10:16 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Kent Borg )

09:26 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Tom Metro-12 )

08:20 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

07:50 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Derek Martin-9 )

04:55 pm :: Re: OT: Hackers at Milton Academy alter records, cause havoc (Mark Richards-3 )

04:41 pm :: OT: Hackers at Milton Academy alter records, cause havoc (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:35 pm :: Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (dj_segfault )

03:16 pm :: Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

12:47 pm :: Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (jherm )

11:34 am :: Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

10:42 am :: Re: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (Scott R. Ehrlich )

09:35 am :: Need help with httpd.conf not rendering cgi or php files (Scott R. Ehrlich )


November 26, 2007

10:52 pm :: Ubuntu XP: A new desktop theme for Windows (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:48 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Tom Metro-12 )

08:15 pm :: Re: reply-to header (Tom Metro-12 )

06:16 pm :: Re: Ubuntu Satanic Edition(?) (R. Luoma )

05:58 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Mark Richards-3 )

05:07 pm :: Re: Ubuntu Satanic(?) Edition (Jarod Wilson )

03:45 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:38 pm :: Re: Ubuntu Satanic(?) Edition (jherm )

02:46 pm :: Re: Ubuntu Satanic(?) Edition (R. Luoma )

02:16 pm :: RE: Ubuntu Satanic Edition (Eric Chadbourne )

01:51 pm :: Ubuntu Satanic Edition (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:30 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (jherm )

12:34 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

12:29 pm :: Re: reply-to header (John Abreau-2 )

12:17 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Mark Richards-3 )

12:16 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Jarod Wilson )

12:00 pm :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Ben Eisenbraun )

11:51 am :: Re: keyboard suggestions? (Dan Ritter-2 )

11:47 am :: Fedora 8 Desktop Tips (Bob - BLU )

11:35 am :: Re: reply-to header (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

11:31 am :: Re: reply-to header (Matthew Gillen )

11:29 am :: Re: USB Hard Drive Enclosures (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

11:07 am :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

10:57 am :: keyboard suggestions? (Stephen Adler )

09:26 am :: Re: power supply postscript (Ward Vandewege )

07:09 am :: another Windows to Linux desktop migration story (Tom Metro-12 )

06:58 am :: Re: power supply postscript (Tom Metro-12 )


November 25, 2007

10:45 pm :: Re: power supply postscript (Bill Horne-12 )

05:07 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

03:07 pm :: power supply postscript (Stephen Adler )

02:30 pm :: Re: forcing a file system check (Bill Mills-Curran )

01:19 pm :: USB Hard Drive Enclosures (Jerry Feldman-2 )

12:53 pm :: Re: to swap or not? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

12:43 pm :: Re: forcing a file system check (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:27 am :: Re: to swap or not? (Hunter Heinlen )

10:08 am :: Re: to swap or not? (Stephen Adler )

10:00 am :: forcing a file system check (Stephen Adler )

09:56 am :: Re: to swap or not? (Don Levey-7 )

09:15 am :: to swap or not? (Stephen Adler )

09:15 am :: Tape backup (Scott R. Ehrlich )


November 24, 2007

10:27 pm :: Re: Bugzilla source and broken index.cgi? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

05:04 pm :: Re: Bugzilla source and broken index.cgi? (jherm )

04:52 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Ward Vandewege )

04:18 pm :: nvidia gpu temp (Stephen Adler )

04:09 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Bugzilla from mailinglist@endosquid.com )

04:09 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:05 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Dan Ritter-2 )

03:47 pm :: Charging my iPod (jherm )

02:38 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Derek Martin-9 )

02:19 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Matt Galster-4 )

02:05 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:00 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

01:52 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Dan Ritter-2 )

01:14 pm :: Re: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:09 pm :: [OT] MP3 player for 8 GB SD support? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

12:05 pm :: Re: fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area] (dj_segfault )

11:31 am :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Derek Martin-9 )

11:11 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Derek Martin-9 )

11:09 am :: Re: fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area] (dj_segfault )

10:05 am :: Re: $cd /bin (Charlie Bennett-3 )

08:30 am :: Pictoral Evolution of Linux Distributions (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

08:21 am :: Re: Ch 4 tunes poorly in MythTV (Jerry Feldman-2 )

08:07 am :: Re: fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area] (Daniel Feenberg )

04:51 am :: Ch 4 tunes poorly in MythTV (Tom Metro-12 )

04:41 am :: Re: fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area] (Tom Metro-12 )

02:22 am :: Re: Charging my iPod (Tom Metro-12 )

00:23 am :: fanless II: anyone using, or interested in decTOP [Boston area] (John Girash )

00:21 am :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Bugzilla from mailinglist@endosquid.com )


November 23, 2007

08:30 pm :: Re: mother board swap (Jarod Wilson )

07:54 pm :: Charging my iPod (jherm )

07:36 pm :: mother board swap (Stephen Adler )

06:01 pm :: Re: Adobe products under Linux? (Jerry Feldman-2 )

05:49 pm :: Re: Adobe products under Linux? (Ben Holland )

05:18 pm :: Bugzilla source and broken index.cgi? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

05:16 pm :: Re: Adobe products under Linux? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

05:09 pm :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (Jarod Wilson )

05:09 pm :: Re: Adobe products under Linux? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

05:01 pm :: Adobe products under Linux? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

04:51 pm :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (jbk )

04:48 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:30 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Jarod Wilson )

04:18 pm :: Re: forcing a fsck of / (Gregory Boyce-3 )

04:09 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:04 pm :: Re: motherboards which support ecc memory (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:36 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:52 pm :: Re: forcing a fsck of / (Ben Eisenbraun )

02:44 pm :: motherboards which support ecc memory (Stephen Adler )

02:24 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Bugzilla from mailinglist@endosquid.com )

02:06 pm :: Re: forcing a fsck of / (Jarod Wilson )

02:05 pm :: Re: forcing a fsck of / (Stephen Adler )

01:57 pm :: Re: forcing a fsck of / (jfinkels )

01:47 pm :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (Jarod Wilson )

01:40 pm :: forcing a fsck of / (Stephen Adler )

01:40 pm :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (jbk )

01:35 pm :: Re: no google on dialup (Ben Eisenbraun )

01:26 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Jarod Wilson )

12:02 pm :: gpg-agent (Jerry Feldman-2 )

11:56 am :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (jbk )

11:47 am :: Re: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Jerry Feldman-2 )

11:06 am :: Re: Stripped kernel source tree (Jarod Wilson )

10:59 am :: Re: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

10:54 am :: Re: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Robert Krawitz-2 )

10:01 am :: Stripped kernel source tree (jbk )

09:55 am :: Re: GFS howto (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:52 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:33 am :: Re: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:30 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:19 am :: GFS howto (markw-4 )

09:11 am :: Re: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Jerry Feldman-2 )

07:27 am :: What to do with a RAM-heavy desktop? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

07:15 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Derek Martin-9 )

04:09 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:52 am :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Derek Martin-9 )

02:31 am :: Re: Windows and extra RAM? (Derek Martin-9 )

02:21 am :: Re: Windows and extra RAM? (Derek Martin-9 )

02:03 am :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Derek Martin-9 )

01:29 am :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Derek Martin-9 )


November 22, 2007

01:06 pm :: Re: Ubuntu/NIS (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:11 am :: Re: Ubuntu/NIS (Tom Haskins-Vaughan )

08:58 am :: Did somebody ask how to donate computer hardware to the needy? (dj_segfault )

05:23 am :: Ubuntu Magazine and Ubuntu Server Manager (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 21, 2007

11:43 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:25 pm :: Re: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Jarod Wilson )

10:09 pm :: Ripping DVDs ... and MythTV (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:36 pm :: Re: Ubuntu/NIS (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:32 pm :: Re: $cd /bin (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:59 pm :: Ubuntu/NIS (Tom Haskins-Vaughan )

03:49 pm :: RE: $cd /bin (Eric Chadbourne )

03:35 pm :: Re: Windows and extra RAM? (Nathan Meyers-2 )

03:17 pm :: Windows and extra RAM? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

02:23 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:08 pm :: Re: $cd /bin (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:59 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Jarod Wilson )

01:37 pm :: Re: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:08 pm :: Re: $cd /bin (Ben Eisenbraun )

12:42 pm :: RE: $cd /bin (Eric Chadbourne )

12:38 pm :: Re: $cd /bin (Ben Eisenbraun )

12:36 pm :: best practices for an external hard drive that many hosts might use? (Brendan Kidwell-2 )

12:29 pm :: Re: no google on dialup (Ben Eisenbraun )

12:29 pm :: $cd /bin (Eric Chadbourne )

12:23 pm :: Re: no google on dialup (R. Luoma )

09:47 am :: Re: no google on dialup? (David Rosenstrauch )

09:43 am :: no google on dialup? (R. Luoma )

07:30 am :: Re: CVS question (Jerry Feldman-2 )

07:28 am :: Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, November 21, 2007 The Making of MythDora (Jerry Feldman-2 )

02:34 am :: Simulating Active Directory in a small workgroup (<250 users) (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:03 am :: Re: CVS question (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 20, 2007

05:37 pm :: Re: iptables and port forwarding (Dan Ritter-2 )

04:59 pm :: iptables and port forwarding (dave-5 )

03:33 pm :: Re: CVS question (Jerry Feldman-2 )

03:01 pm :: Re: CVS question (Derek Atkins )

02:56 pm :: CVS question (Jerry Feldman-2 )

11:46 am :: [JOB] Senior Linux and Network Administrator in Cambridge MA. (Jerry Feldman-2 )


November 19, 2007

07:26 pm :: Re: X10 integration with Linux? (Robert La Ferla )

04:28 pm :: Re: Open Office vs. Excel - dates (Jerry Feldman-2 )

04:15 pm :: Open Office vs. Excel - dates (corrected) (Jerry Feldman-2 )

04:09 pm :: Re: Open Office vs. Excel - dates (Tom Metro-12 )

03:48 pm :: Re: mythtv pvr-150 (Jarod Wilson )

03:39 pm :: Re: Apache - using mounted filesystem - directory not found (Matthew Gillen )

03:29 pm :: Re: mythtv pvr-150 (jherm )

03:22 pm :: mythtv pvr-150 (Boland, John )

03:00 pm :: Re: Apache - using mounted filesystem - directory not found (Gregory Boyce-3 )

12:53 pm :: Apache - using mounted filesystem - directory not found (sgoldman )

11:58 am :: Re: untested backups (Scott R. Ehrlich )

11:08 am :: LinkedIn group for The Boston Computer Society (BCS) alumni (John Abreau-18 )

10:58 am :: Open Office vs. Excel - dates (Jerry Feldman-2 )

02:27 am :: Re: BLU LinkedIn group (bostonlinuxandunix )


November 17, 2007

03:47 am :: Dell to offer pre-installed "Ubuntu-certified" servers soon (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 16, 2007

09:00 pm :: BLU LinkedIn group (Tom Metro-12 )

05:13 pm :: Ubuntu JeOS ("Juice" ) for virtual appliances (Tom Metro-12 )

07:31 am :: Boston Linux Meeting Wednesday, November 21, 2007 The Making of MythDora (Jerry Feldman-2 )


November 15, 2007

10:12 pm :: Re: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Samuel Baldwin )

10:01 pm :: Re: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Samuel Baldwin )

09:58 pm :: Re: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Ben Eisenbraun )

09:48 pm :: Re: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Samuel Baldwin )

09:04 pm :: Re: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Ben Eisenbraun )

08:51 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Derek Martin-9 )

08:15 pm :: PowerBook G3 + NetBSD LiveCD (Samuel Baldwin )

07:02 pm :: JOB - Java contractors (Robert La Ferla )

04:54 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (John Abreau-2 )

04:19 pm :: Re: Time error drift (Derek Martin-9 )

03:19 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Christopher Giroir )

02:55 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Rajiv Aaron Manglani-2 )

02:43 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (John Abreau-2 )

02:24 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Jerry Feldman-2 )

02:16 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Matt Shields-5 )

02:00 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Grant M.-2 )

01:49 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Charlie Bennett-3 )

01:35 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Dan Ritter-2 )

01:32 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Eugene Gorelik )

01:26 pm :: Re: Time error drift (Dan Ritter-2 )

12:32 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (John Abreau-2 )

12:17 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Scott R. Ehrlich )

12:02 pm :: Re: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:30 am :: Comparison of BSD vs Linux? (here goes the flame war!) (Scott R. Ehrlich )

11:07 am :: Time error drift (sgoldman )

08:27 am :: Re: X10 integration with Linux? (Grant M.-2 )

07:47 am :: Re: X10 integration with Linux? (dj_segfault )

07:40 am :: X10 integration with Linux? (Grant M.-2 )


November 14, 2007

10:34 pm :: Re: php: /var/www/html & file owner (dj_segfault )

07:45 pm :: PHP: How to get your OSS venture off the ground Podcast. (Eric Chadbourne-2 )

04:09 pm :: Fwd: [svlug] ...for anyone who still thinks Linux isn't ready for the desktop... (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:07 pm :: re: ports (dan moylan-3 )

03:39 pm :: Re: ports (Dan Ritter-2 )

03:37 pm :: ports (dan moylan-3 )

03:29 pm :: Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (Kent Borg )

02:44 pm :: Linux Installfest followup (Jerry Feldman-2 )

11:55 am :: Re: File browser (John Abreau-2 )

11:49 am :: File browser (Tom Haskins-Vaughan )

11:06 am :: Re: untested backups (Kent Borg )

10:57 am :: Re: php: /var/www/html & file owner (Matthew Gillen )

08:56 am :: Re: php: /var/www/html & file owner (Ward Vandewege )

07:46 am :: php: /var/www/html & file owner (Eric Chadbourne-2 )


November 13, 2007

10:12 pm :: re: fetchmail question (dan moylan-3 )

06:44 pm :: Re: dump or Legato Networker? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

03:33 pm :: Re: rsync (John Abreau-2 )

03:24 pm :: Re: rsync (Tom Metro-12 )

03:00 pm :: Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (Matthew Gillen )

02:59 pm :: RE: cheap RAM! (but can I use it?) (Eric Chadbourne )

02:50 pm :: Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (Mike Gorse )

02:50 pm :: Re: cheap RAM! (but can I use it?) (Ben Holland )

02:37 pm :: Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (Christopher Giroir )

02:16 pm :: Re: Ubuntu HOWTO Repository for Everyone of all skill levels (jfinkels )

02:05 pm :: Re: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (John Abreau-2 )

02:04 pm :: Re: cheap RAM! (but can I use it?) (Dan Ritter-2 )

01:50 pm :: cheap RAM! (but can I use it?) (Seth Gordon )

01:48 pm :: Re: Ubuntu HOWTO Repository for Everyone of all skill levels (Jerry Feldman-2 )

01:27 pm :: Ubuntu HOWTO Repository for Everyone of all skill levels (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

12:50 pm :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 Reminder today (Jerry Feldman-2 )

12:47 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Jerry Feldman-2 )

12:41 pm :: The disconnect between Open Source advocates and the rest of the world (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:56 am :: Re: iMac Discction (dan-7 )

10:34 am :: RE: iMac Discction (Henry Stevenson )

09:39 am :: Re: untested backups (Dan Ritter-2 )

09:29 am :: RE: untested backups (Boland, John )

09:04 am :: Re: dump or Legato Networker? (Eugene Gorelik )

07:34 am :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 Reminder today (Grant M.-2 )


November 12, 2007

09:08 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Jarod Wilson )

08:03 pm :: re: fetchmail question (dan moylan-3 )

06:55 pm :: Re: mac cbr reader? (Rajiv Aaron Manglani-2 )

06:49 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

06:26 pm :: mac cbr reader? (Eric Chadbourne-2 )

05:46 pm :: Re: untested backups (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

05:45 pm :: Re: dump or Legato Networker? (Dan Ritter-2 )

05:33 pm :: Re: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Nathan Meyers-2 )

04:59 pm :: Re: untested backups (Don Levey-7 )

04:46 pm :: Re: untested backups (Tom Metro-12 )

04:25 pm :: re: fetchmail question (dan moylan-3 )

03:59 pm :: Re: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

03:41 pm :: dump or Legato Networker? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

03:34 pm :: Re: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Don Levey-7 )

03:23 pm :: Re: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Nathan Meyers-2 )

03:13 pm :: Re: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Don Levey-7 )

02:59 pm :: Somewhat OT: Limit of 114 files on 1GB SD card? (Don Levey-7 )

12:54 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Matt Galster-4 )

12:34 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

12:29 pm :: Re: fetchmail question (Jarod Wilson )

11:57 am :: Re: fetchmail question (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:32 am :: Fwd: Give One Get One starts today! (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:28 am :: fetchmail question (dan moylan-3 )

09:21 am :: [OT] Job Posting: Entry-level Sys Admin (Grant M.-2 )

08:09 am :: Re: Router suggestion (Ward Vandewege )

02:54 am :: Re: my attempt at a quiet PC... (Ask Bjørn Hansen )

02:46 am :: Re: Router suggestion (Ask Bjørn Hansen )


November 11, 2007

04:14 pm :: The Boston MySQL November Meetup, Monday, November 12 at 7:00PM (Tom Metro-12 )


November 10, 2007

04:34 pm :: Re: sensors applet (jbk )

01:09 pm :: sensors applet (Stephen Adler )

10:15 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (jbk )

07:28 am :: Re: my attempt at a quiet PC... (Stephen Adler )

07:18 am :: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 Reminder today (Jerry Feldman-2 )

03:55 am :: Re: my attempt at a quiet PC... (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 09, 2007

10:47 pm :: my attempt at a quiet PC... (Stephen Adler )

08:32 pm :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (jherm )

03:08 pm :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:41 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Ted Roche-2 )

04:57 am :: Re: mother board hell again.. (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:53 am :: Re: Byte throughput of an interface? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:25 am :: {Disarmed} Fwd: Give One Get One starts soon (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

04:22 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:41 am :: Re: BLU super computer? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:52 am :: Re: Broken VMWare sserver on Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:15 am :: Re: Overriding Dell BIOS Password (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 08, 2007

11:50 pm :: Re: mother board hell again.. (dj_segfault )

10:48 pm :: Re: Byte throughput of an interface? (Matthew Gillen )

10:43 pm :: Re: Byte throughput of an interface? (Casey Callendrello )

07:14 pm :: Job: Software Engineer - Kernel Linux- OS/X Mac & windows (Lori Hitchcock-3 )

03:39 pm :: RE: Fedora 8 Torrents (Eric Chadbourne )

01:07 pm :: Re: mother board hell again.. (Dan Ritter-2 )

12:58 pm :: Re: mother board hell again.. (Stephen Adler )

12:57 pm :: Re: mother board hell again.. (Dan Ritter-2 )

12:48 pm :: mother board hell again.. (Stephen Adler )

12:01 pm :: Re: ISP (Matt Shields-5 )

11:44 am :: Re: ISP (Dave Peters )

11:43 am :: Re: ISP (Dave Peters )

11:29 am :: BLU super computer? (markw-4 )

11:26 am :: Re: ISP (Ward Vandewege )

11:12 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Christopher Giroir )

11:02 am :: ISP (Dave Peters )

10:51 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Don Levey-7 )

10:38 am :: Broken VMWare sserver on Ubuntu (Jack Daniel )

10:09 am :: Re: Fedora 8 Torrents (Stephen Adler )

09:32 am :: Fedora 8 Torrents (Bob - BLU )

09:27 am :: Re: Router suggestion (Dan Ritter-2 )

07:39 am :: Router suggestion (Mark Richards-3 )

06:43 am :: Re: Overriding Dell BIOS Password (Robert Krawitz-2 )

06:39 am :: Re: going fanless? (Stephen Adler )

02:36 am :: Samba PDC, Win XP, and audit logging? (Scott R. Ehrlich )


November 07, 2007

10:11 pm :: Re: Byte throughput of an interface? (Matthew Gillen )

09:36 pm :: Byte throughput of an interface? (jc-68 )

09:25 pm :: Re: Overriding Dell BIOS Password (jfinkels )

09:20 pm :: Overriding Dell BIOS Password (Samuel Baldwin )

08:04 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Tom Metro-12 )

08:04 pm :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Mick Timony-3 )

04:46 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Ward Vandewege )

04:38 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Ben Eisenbraun )

04:20 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Stephen Adler )

04:13 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Dan Ritter-2 )

04:05 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Stephen Adler )

03:06 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Dan Ritter-2 )

02:41 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Stephen Adler )

02:38 pm :: Re: going fanless? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:23 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:13 pm :: Fwd: going fanless? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

11:56 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Stephen Adler )

11:53 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

11:48 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Stephen Adler )

11:46 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

11:37 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Ben Eisenbraun )

11:31 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

11:24 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Shirley Márquez Dúlcey )

11:20 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Nathan Meyers-2 )

11:13 am :: RE: NVidia confusion... (Eric Chadbourne )

11:07 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (John Abreau-2 )

10:57 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Christopher Giroir )

10:33 am :: going fanless? (Stephen Adler )

10:08 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Matthew Gillen )

10:05 am :: Re: NVidia confusion... (Dan Ritter-2 )

09:59 am :: 32 bit vs. 64 bit benchmark test (Jerry Feldman-2 )

09:52 am :: NVidia confusion... (Stephen Adler )

08:54 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Derek Atkins )

08:45 am :: Looking for a Contract Drupal Developer (Botka, Christopher )

01:58 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 06, 2007

11:33 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Jarod Wilson )

11:19 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (John Abreau-2 )

11:03 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Robert La Ferla )

09:53 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:36 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Jarod Wilson )

03:11 pm :: Re: RCN net/TV/phone? (Tom Metro-12 )

02:52 pm :: Re: RCN net/TV/phone? (Christopher Giroir )

02:45 pm :: Re: RCN net/TV/phone? (Don Levey-7 )

02:02 pm :: Re: RCN net/TV/phone? (Ward Vandewege )

01:46 pm :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:43 pm :: RCN net/TV/phone? (Dan Ritter-2 )

01:33 pm :: Fwd: [svlug] Open Source Geek Squad Alternative (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

01:23 pm :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (jherm )

10:42 am :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (John Abreau-2 )

09:21 am :: Re: Quicken-like apps for Linux? (Jerry Feldman-2 )

09:11 am :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (Jerry Feldman-2 )

08:18 am :: Re: Quicken-like apps for Linux? (Derek Atkins )

07:17 am :: Quicken-like apps for Linux? (Scott R. Ehrlich )

02:50 am :: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (jherm )


November 05, 2007

10:53 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:52 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:46 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (DoctorMO )

10:46 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (jfinkels )

10:39 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Tom Haskins-Vaughan )

09:36 pm :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (jherm )

06:18 pm :: Slide shows via Keynote on MacOSX (Doug-71 )

05:14 pm :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Gregory Boyce-3 )

03:53 pm :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:19 pm :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Seth Gordon )

02:45 pm :: how to present online lectures (Tom Metro-12 )

02:35 pm :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:56 am :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Dan Ritter-2 )

10:52 am :: Re: cheap dual-boot desktop recommendations? (Seth Gordon )

10:48 am :: RE: Free Media in the Digital Age (Daniel Feenberg )

10:15 am :: RE: Free Media in the Digital Age (Jack Daniel )

07:35 am :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (Jerry Feldman-2 )

02:07 am :: BLU wiki (Tom Metro-12 )

01:21 am :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (DoctorMO )

01:17 am :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

00:55 am :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Tom Metro-12 )


November 04, 2007

10:48 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (DoctorMO )

10:45 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

10:41 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (DoctorMO )

10:24 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

09:54 pm :: Re: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (DoctorMO )

09:45 pm :: Fwd: New York Times advertisement for Ubuntu (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:56 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Mark Richards-3 )

12:49 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Tom Metro-12 )

09:36 am :: Re: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (DoctorMO )

08:02 am :: Boston Linux Installfest XXVII Saturday November 10, 2007 (Jerry Feldman-2 )

05:23 am :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

00:09 am :: Re: $200 Ubuntu PC now @ Walmart (Jarod Wilson )


November 03, 2007

04:22 pm :: OT: Computer Bashing game (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:05 am :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

01:51 am :: Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on HP dv9500 - Blank Screen and Weird Operations (dj_segfault )

01:37 am :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (dj_segfault )

00:35 am :: Re: $200 Ubuntu PC now @ Walmart (Kristian Erik Hermansen )


November 02, 2007

11:56 pm :: Re: $200 Ubuntu PC now @ Walmart (Tom Metro-12 )

08:57 pm :: $200 Ubuntu PC now @ Walmart (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

06:55 pm :: Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on HP dv9500 - Blank Screen and Weird Operations (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

05:27 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Samuel Baldwin )

05:19 pm :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

04:43 pm :: Re: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Jarod Wilson )

03:59 pm :: Fwd: [svlug] 20/20 on Hans Reiser tonight (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

03:36 pm :: Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on HP dv9500 - Blank Screen and Weird Operations (George-119 )

11:43 am :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (Eric Chadbourne-2 )

11:35 am :: Re: Ubuntu 7.10 on HP dv9500 - Blank Screen and Weird Operations (theBlueSage )

11:28 am :: Ubuntu 7.10 on HP dv9500 - Blank Screen and Weird Operations (George-119 )

10:48 am :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

10:21 am :: RE: phpmyadmin (Boland, John )


November 01, 2007

11:28 pm :: Re: Suggestion for colo (G Rundlett )

09:35 pm :: Re: Debugging HTTP redirects (dj_segfault )

07:45 pm :: JOB - J2EE + UNIX scripting (Robert La Ferla )

07:42 pm :: Re: Debugging HTTP redirects (Robert La Ferla )

07:11 pm :: Re: Free Media in the Digital Age (Samuel Baldwin )

06:51 pm :: Fwd: An open letter to Steve Ballmer (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

06:23 pm :: An open letter to Steve Ballmer (Eric Chadbourne )

05:10 pm :: Re: Suggestion for colo (Bugzilla from mailinglist@endosquid.com )

03:42 pm :: Re: phpmyadmin (Kristian Erik Hermansen )

02:24 pm :: phpmyadmin (Boland, John )

11:46 am :: Free Media in the Digital Age (Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS )

10:03 am :: RE: Suggestion for colo (Boland, John )


Mail converted by MHonArc

BLU is a member of BostonUserGroups Synoptek
BLU is a member of BostonUserGroups
Synoptek hosts our servers
We also thank MIT for the use of their facilities.

Valid HTML 4.01! Valid CSS!



Boston Linux & Unix / webmaster@blu.org