Seeking donation of LAMP space for charitable org

Thanks for taking time to read this.

My son's boy scout troop, like many other charities, is feeling the
pinch of the recession, and has decided not to renew the LAMP site
that hosts http://www.troop95.net/.

The troop was paying $150/year, which I know is low, but there's no
budget for the web site. Since I wrote it and was the webmaster until
recently, I'd hate to see it go dark.

Please tell me if you know of any LAMP space that we can apply for.

I appreciate your help.

Bill Horne
http://billhorne.com/