Seeking donation of LAMP space for charitable org

Bill Horne-14 wrote:

> My son's boy scout troop, like many other charities, is feeling the
> pinch of the recession, and has decided not to renew the LAMP site
> that hosts http://www.troop95.net/.

Sorry for the late reply here. (I tuned out for a while.)

I've used Dreamhost for years for personal, paid hosting, and have nothing
but good experience with them. They offer free accounts for non-profit
entities. http://wiki.dreamhost.com/index.php/Non-profit_Discount .