backups

Again, this setup is presently managed by my IT company, so I'm not sure
what they do to restore them.  I can tell you that these are image based
backups of the drive, not file level backups.  I'm also told that the images
can be spun up so they can actually replace a failed server.  This solution
is provided by Zenith.

I am starting to completely distrust things i can't manage myself.  As a
result I'm looking into another backup solution.

I'm glad Ryan brought this subject up.