Fwd: Small Form Factor PCs

Chris O'Connell wrote:
> The name of the software is HomeSeer.  HomeSeer allows for the control of
> everything from light switches, thermometers, fans, electrical outlets,
> cameras, thermostats... etc, all through one central administration system.
>  [...] for a Windows specific solution

Sounds scary. Valves, thermostats, door locks, motors, arbitrary
appliances plugged into controlled outlets...handed over to MS Windows.

There are people out there who sorely regret having built complicated
automated systems (power plants, chemical factories, ...) out of
unreliable parts. And now more people are doing the same thing with
their houses.

-kb