[Discuss] lvm snapshot cloning

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of
>
> I have not been able to find a good alternative. ZFS is stalled with
> license issues and Btrfs is not stable.

What application are you intending to use it for?  Does it need to be linux?
In many situations, even if you're using linux, it might be ok to run either
user-mode ZFS or ZFS on a separate system connected via NFS or ISCSI or
whatever.

Saying btrfs is unstable ... It's a matter of perspective, and I'll
disagree.  I would say it's lacking some important features still, but would
not call it unstable.