[Discuss] [Position-available] 2 Linux Admins

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

My client is looking to immediately hire two Full Time Linux administrators with a preference for RHCSA cert or equivalent expertise.  The positions are based in EITHER Franklin or Boston, the team is outstanding, the compensation is fairly open and the company pays well.  There is a bonus and equity associated with the roles.  If folks have experience with java processes (some dev background) , virtualization, key based authentication and storage experience, they would be a great fit.  Folks can work from home when not in the office.

Please reach out to me at 781-312-7272 or john at broadreachstaffing.com<mailto:john at broadreachstaffing.com>

Broadreach is a full time staffing company focused on IT in the greater Boston area with offices on the South Shore in Hanover, MA.