[Discuss] bitnami stacks are awful

I found that out the hard way when one of my clients was using the Bitnami
Drupal AMI and was complaining how slow his website was for getting barely
any traffic..  It was using ApacheFriends XAMPP as the backend web/db
server.  The problem was the way the AMI was deployed it used all the stock
configs which are meant for desktop development environment, not for
production loads.

Matt