BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Fwd: Global One Technology Group Order Confirmation

I just ordered 4 drive trays for the new servers. Below is the receipt.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <sales at globalonetechnology.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 7:26 AM
Subject: Global One Technology Group Order Confirmation
To: abreauj at gmail.com

    <http://www.globalonetechnology.com/Default.asp> CustomerID# 16173

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 24300, placed 09/25/2011 at
06:25AM.

 *Bill To:*

Boston Linux & Unix
John Abreau
335 E Washington St Unit 17
North Attleboro, MA 02760
United States
5083991227
abreauj at gmail.com

*Ship To:*

Boston Linux & Unix
John Abreau
335 E Washington St Unit 17
North Attleboro, MA 02760
United States
5083991227
  *Payment Info:*

*Paypal (account required)*

 *Shipping Method:*

FedEx 2Day?
  *Order Details:*

*Code**Item**Qty**Price**Grand Total*hp-sas2.5-tray-emptyHP Proliant 2.5"
SAS Hot Swap Drive Tray (empty)
4**$32.50****$130.00**   Subtotal: $130.00  Tax: $0.00  Shipping Cost:
$35.75  Grand Total: $165.75

Thank you for shopping at Global One Technology Group!
Visit us again at http://www.globalonetechnology.com/
PLEASE NOTE: If you made this purchase by credit/debit card, it will appear
on your statement as PAYPAL *GLOBAL ONE  *Note:* If your company or
organization needs our W-9 tax form, please click to download it
here<http://www.globalonetechnology.com/v/assets/docs/W9.pdf>.

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99