BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Installfest issues

Margaret says that E51-061 is available both days: Aug 18 and Sep 8.

Both David and Jerry have expressed concerns about Aug 18, so I asked
Margaret to schedule us for Sep 8.

As always, it's not official until we receive the official confirmation notice.
I'll let you know when I receive it.

Sent from my iPad