BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Rocky and possible code of conduct

Hiring a police officer would presumably cost far more than what we take in
from the InstallFests. Charging for pizza would mean rejecting the money
that sponsors Ron and John donate to pay for the pizza.

Rocky may be annoying, but I'm not willing to take actions that will change
the nature of our group in a negative way and possibly cause it to
self-destruct.