dreamhost

I know dreamhost has been recommended on this list several times.  I'm
thinking of using it as a replacement for the servers I currently host
on my home system (gallery and mailman, mostly).

Has someone used the mailman implementation?  Is it crippled in any
way?  (One poster on the mailman mailing list was using an isp that
disabled the "mass subscribe" feature.)  Can you transfer a mailing
list by importing the .pck and .mbox from the old server to the new
one?

Thanks,
--
Laura   (mailto:[hidden email] http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097 233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

No, it's my subject.

Gore Vidal, when asked whether he had ever considered leaving the
United States permanently.

believed to be clean.