BLU Officers list archive

[BLU/Officers] Installfest issues

We either need to arrange for someone at MIT to let us in, or we can
call facilities. I would prefer the Sept 8th, as it may be necessary for
me to work on the 18th. We are moving out of our Newton Office to
IBM/Waltham/Tracer Lane, and our computers are moving to Littleton, the
old DEC/Compaq/HP facility

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org